Founded in 2014, Inglenook is developing its first crowdfunded title, Witchmarsh.
Luciano and Joe have been making games in their spare time since the early days of RPG Maker. In 2013, the two of them got together work on an untitled RPG platformer, later known as Witchmarsh.
THE WITCHMARSH TEAM
We're lucky to be working with a talented team of individuals to make Witchmarsh a reality.
- Luciana Nascimento
- Emelie Isacsson
- Matthew Griffin
- Francisco Cerda
- Jamie Churchman
- 2013: Work begins on Witchmarsh, first in 3D (Unity), then as a platformer in Game Maker.
- 2013-2014: Witchmarsh arrives on tumblr, is spotted by various videogame websites, gains a worldwide following and community of fans.
- Summer 2014: Our Kickstarter is launched! It receives over £110,000 in pledges in its 30 day run and is presented with a staff pick.
- Summer 2014: Inglenook joins Chucklefish Games, publisher of titles such as Risk of Rain and Stardew Valley.
- 2015: 340+ players test Witchmarsh and provide us with valuable feedback on the game's combat and controls.
- 2016: Development continues, release is postponed until 2017-18.
- 2017: Stay tuned for more news!